The role of INTERREG in regional green growth. Experiences from Scandinavia
10. oktober 2017 @ 16:00 - 17:00
Many countries in the EU look towards Scandinavia for inspiration on green innovation and sustainable development. This seminar will focus on the role of INTERREG within regional sustainable development and will present two concrete examples of Scandinavian INTERREG projects that enable green growth through cooperation across Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
15:30-16:00 Coffee and mingling
16:00-16:05 Welcome in the Nordic House by Jan Edøy, Director Oslo Region’s European Office
16:05-16:20 INTERREG’s importance for regional sustainable development – Lars Salvesen, Deputy Mayor of Akershus County in Norway
16:20 – 17:00 Examples of INTERREG projects
- Solar energy – Trine K.Berentsen, Project Manager Kunnskaspbyen Centre of Innovation
- Waste as a resource – Sara Skärhem, Project Manager Dalarna Science Park
- Sustainable buildings and the Bioeconomy – Ola Rostad, CEO TreTorget
Interreg ØKS – Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- Biogas2020 – Tula Ekengren, Region Developer, Västra Götaland Region
The seminar is open and free, but registration is required. Please register here.
After the seminar, the City of Oslo and the Oslo Region European Office invite you to celebrate the European Green Capital Award 2019 with the Governing Mayor of Oslo Raymond Johansen. The reception will be held in the lobby of Nordic House from 17.00-19.00. NB! Another registration is required for this. Details: http://osloregion.org/ Contact person: Trine Ellingsen, email@example.com